Ashland Town Library
P.O. Box 660
41 Main Street
Ashland, NH 03217
Phone: (603) 968-7928
Library Director: Sara Weinberg
Library Assistant Director: Terry Fouts
Library Website: http://www.ashlandtownlibrary.org
Library Trustees: https://ashlandnh.org/trustees/library-trustees/
Alice Staples, Chairperson (term expires 2025)
Mardean Badger, Secretary (term expires 2024)
David Ruell, Treasurer (term expires 2023)
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – Noon
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: Closed
LIBRARY MATERIALS AND SERVICES
- Online Catalog: You can access your library card account, browse our catalog and reserve items from our website.
- Books: The Library has over 16,000 titles available, in addition to audio books available on CD, Playaway, and cassette tape.
- Movies: The Library has new box office releases, as well as documentaries, educational, and children’s movies on DVD and some VHS.
- Magazines: We have a variety of magazines available, from entertainment, news, fashion, home decor, local interest, cooking, sciences, health, consumer interest, as well as popular children’s magazines.
- Inter-Library Loan: Ashland Town Library belongs to the Inter-Library Loan system of NH, which enables us to borrow items from other libraries in the state of New Hampshire.
- NH Downloadable Books: Use your library card to access audiobooks and ebooks through the New Hampshire system.
- EbscoHost: This online database allows access to magazine, journal and news articles.
- Ancestry Library Edition: This genealogy database is available for in-library use only.
- Passes and Discounts: The Ashland Town Library has discount admission passes available to Squam Lakes Natural Science Center and Polar Caves Park.
- Public Access Computers and free WiFi connections are available for patrons and non-patrons with their personal laptop