Ashland Town Library
P.O. Box 660
41 Main Street
Ashland, NH 03217
Phone: (603) 968-7928
Library Director: Sara Weinberg
Library Assistant Director: Terry Fouts
Library Website: http://www.ashlandtownlibrary.org for more information on services and resources
Alice Staples, Chairperson (term expires 2025)
Mardean Badger, Secretary (term expires 2024)
David Ruell, Treasurer (term expires 2023)
Minutes of Library Trustee Meetings: https://ashlandnh.org/trustees/library-trustees/
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – Noon
LIBRARY MATERIALS AND SERVICES
- Online Catalog: You can access your library card account, browse our catalog and reserve items from our website.
- Books: The Library has over 16,000 titles available, in addition to audio books available on CD.
- Movies: The Library has new box office releases, as well as documentaries, educational, and children’s movies on DVD.
- Magazines: We have a variety of magazines available, from entertainment, news, fashion, home decor, local interest, cooking, sciences, health, consumer interest, as well as popular children’s magazines.
- Inter-Library Loan: Ashland Town Library belongs to the Inter-Library Loan system of NH, which enables us to borrow items from other libraries in the state of New Hampshire.
- NH Downloadable Books: Access audiobooks and ebooks through the New Hampshire system.
- EbscoHost: This online database allows access to magazine, journal and news articles.
- Heritage Quest: Genealogy database on-line.
- Passes and Discounts: The Ashland Town Library has discount admission passes available to Squam Lakes Natural Science Center.
- Public Access Computers and free WiFi connections are available for patrons and non-patrons with their personal laptop