This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
Safer at Home and Emergency Order Extended to April 16, 2021
Mask/Face Covering Mandate Extended to April 16, 2021
NH Government COVID-19 page
- Employment — New Job Posting for Electric Superintendent.
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector Hours — Monday, Wednesday, Thursday — 3 to 5 PM (updated 3/19/21)
- Ashland Town Election Results
- Ashland School Board Election Results
- Ashland Election Results for Pemi-Baker School District (does not include totals from other district town results)
- Town Office Opening Procedures
- The Town Office is now open to the public for in-person business.
- Only one person at a time is allowed in the Town Office. If someone is already in the Town Office, please wait in the foyer or outside until that person leaves.
- A mask is required for entry into the Town Office. There is a box of masks available in the foyer.
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals, water, sewer, and electric bills. See the appropriate icons on the website.
- There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.
Sidewalk Replacement for Main Street (Gordon to West St.) — An updated design (April 2020) is available here.