This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
- Parcel Map Public Review — September 21 and 22, 8 AM to 4 PM. The town’s mapping contractor, CAI Technologies, will be available to answer questions about preliminary parcel maps of your property, property lines and acreage. Parcel Map Review Announcement. If assistance is needed, please call ahead 603-968-4432.
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector — Updated Office Hours — Monday, Wednesday, Thursday — 8 AM to 4 PM. See Calendar for adjustments in August, September and October.
- Building Inspector — Office Hours — Thursday 8:00AM to 4:00 PM
- Contact the Building Inspector at email@example.com
- Updated Electric Rates — Effective 6/1/2021
- Unregistered Dogs — On August 3, the list of unregistered dogs will be sent to the Police Department. See notice.
- Assessing Process — Memo from Town Clerk’s Office, 7/26/2021
- Mobile Vaccine Van for COVID-19 Vaccinations — September 3, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Ashland Town Library. Service provided by NH Division of Public Health Services. See more information here.
- Summer Swimming Lessons at Ashland Beach — Information and Registration Form here
- Employment — New Job Postings
- After School Program Director & Counselors
- Police Sergeant
- Electric Superintendent
- First Class Lineman & Apprentice Lineman
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals, water, sewer, and electric bills. See the appropriate icons on the website.
- There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.