This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
- NEW — Assessment Values — VALUE LIST BY MAP & LOT — VALUE LIST BY OWNER
- NEW — Planning Board Public Hearing – December 6th, 6:30pm
- NEW — Operation Santa Claus
- ANNOUNCEMENT — Emergency Management – Next Session December 21st, click here for more information
- NEW — Tax Maps & Tax Cards are now available online — Click Here
- Notes from the Town Clerk
- Hours Monday – Thursday 8:00 to 4:00 (Lunch 12:30-1:00)
- Friday 7:30 to 11:30
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals. See the appropriate icons on the website. There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.
- Transfer Station Decals are available at the Town Office, $5
- Employment — New Job Postings
- First Class Lineman (updated)
- Fire Department
- Notice of Land Use Boards Fees (8/18/22, posting as required by NH RSA 673:16, III).