This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
- NEW — Preliminary Assessment Values — VALUE LIST BY OWNER — VALUE LIST BY MAP & LOT
- NEW — Planning Board Public Hearing Dec 6th at 6:30pm
- NEW — Planning Board Public Hearing – December 6th, 6:30pm
- NEW — Operation Santa Claus
- ANNOUNCEMENT — Emergency Management – Next Session November 9th click here for more information
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Water & Sewer bills can be paid online Here. Credit Cards are now accepted for Water & Sewer bills in the office.
Note: You will need the unique 6 digit code from your bill in the top right corner to login. Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- NEW — Tax Maps & Tax Cards are now available online — Click Here
- Notes from the Town Clerk
- Hours Monday – Thursday 8:00 to 4:00 (Lunch 12:30-1:00)
- Friday 7:30 to 11:30
- NOTE: The Town Clerk/Tax Collector will be CLOSED 11/29 (at 12pm), 11/30, & 12/1
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals. See the appropriate icons on the website. There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.
- Transfer Station Decals are available at the Town Office, $5
- Employment — New Job Postings
- First Class Lineman (updated)
- Fire Department
- Notice of Land Use Boards Fees (8/18/22, posting as required by NH RSA 673:16, III).