This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
- Budget & Election Season — Important Dates (see calendar for details)
- Notes from the Town Clerk
- Transfer Station Decals are available at the Town Office, $5.
- Dog Registration Due Date, April 30, 2022
- Absentee Ballot Applications
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector — Updated Office Hours until further notice — Monday, Wednesday, Thursday — 8 AM to 4 PM; closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:00. See memo.
- Building Inspector — Office Hours — Thursday 8:00AM to 4:00 PM
- Contact the Building Inspector at email@example.com
- Assessing Process — Memo from Town Clerk’s Office, 7/26/2021
- Employment — New Job Postings
- After School Program Director & Counselors
- Electric Superintendent
- First Class Lineman & Apprentice Lineman
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals, water, sewer, and electric bills. See the appropriate icons on the website.
- There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.