This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
Universal Best Practices, effective May 7, 2021
- 4th of July Committee has released the schedule for July 3 and July 4! Click here for the schedule and here for Concert in the Park list!
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector — NEW Office Hours — Monday, Wednesday, Thursday — 2 to 5 PM (Updated 6/14/21)
- Building Inspector — NEW Office Hours — Thursday 8:00AM to 4:00 PM
- Contact the Building Inspector at email@example.com
- Employment — New Job Postings
- Payroll & Accounts Payable Clerk
- Electric Superintendent
- First Class Lineman & Apprentice Lineman
- Finance & Human Resources Coordinator
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals, water, sewer, and electric bills. See the appropriate icons on the website.
- There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.
Sidewalk Replacement for Main Street (Gordon to West St.) — An updated design (April 2020) is available here.