This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
- Town Election Results now posted — ELECTION RESULTS HERE.
- Posted Roads Notice Here — load limit of 10 tons effective March 15, 2023
- 2023 Budget and Election — Important Notices and Dates
- March 14 — Election & Voting — Sample Ballot for Town of Ashland, Ashland School District & PemiBaker Regional School District
- 2023 ElectionDocuments
- Fire Marshall Inspection of Historic School
- Utility Payments — Effective October 1, 2022, the on-line payment option for utility bills is not available. Please make your payments by cash, check or money order at the Utility Office (Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM) or in the secure drop box after hours.
- NEW — Tax Maps & Tax Cards are now available online — Click Here
- NEW — Building Permits on the Building Inspector page
- Notes from the Town Clerk
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 to 4:00 (Lunch 12:30-1:00)
- Friday 7:30 to 11:30
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals. See the appropriate icons on the website.
- There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.
- Transfer Station Decals are available at the Town Office, $5
- Employment — New Job Postings
- Police Officer
- Electric General Line Foreman
- First Class Lineman (updated)
- Fire Department
- Notice of Land Use Boards Fees (8/18/22, posting as required by NH RSA 673:16, III).