This official website of the Town of Ashland, New Hampshire, provides information about the town government and the community for residents and visitors.
Ashland is a picturesque rural community, gateway to the Lakes Region and on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest. The community of Ashland is bordered on the west by the Pemigewasset River and on the east by Little Squam Lake. Ashland offers historical places, outdoor recreational opportunities, local artists and businesses to visit, as well as dining, shopping, and other services.
News and Notices
- Notes from the Town Clerk
- Information about the Parks and Recreation Summer Daycamp and swimming lessons is available. Go to Programs for the brochure and registration form.
- Absentee Ballot Applications
- Building Inspector
- At this time, the Town does not have a building inspector. Completed applications can be turned in to the Town Manager, Fred Welch. He will get the application reviewed and an inspection scheduled by a qualified building inspector. (posted 3/17/2022)
- Assessing Process — Memo from Town Clerk’s Office, 7/26/2021
- Employment — New Job Postings
- Police Officer
- Electric General Line Foreman
- Water and Sewer Operator
- First Class Lineman & Apprentice Lineman
- Fire Department
- Many transactions can be done online, including vehicle registrations, payment of taxes, dog license renewals, water, sewer, and electric bills. See the appropriate icons on the website.
- There is also a dropbox outside of the Town Hall entrance for payments.