Ashland Town Library
P.O. Box 660
41 Main Street
Ashland, NH 03217
Phone: (603) 968-7928
Library Director: Sara Weinberg
Library Assistant Director: Terry Fouts
Library Website: http://www.ashlandtownlibrary.org
Procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Starting August 3, the Ashland Town Library is expanding their pick-up service by appointment. Pickup hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 2 pm to 5 pm. You will also be able to return materials to the Library. Free printing services (up to 10 black and white text printouts per day) are available to patrons, residents, and taxpayers. Go to this page for more details. The library building will remain closed to the public.
- Please take advantage of our online resources including downloadable audio and Ebooks available through OverDrive and the Libby App. You can access these services using our website: ashlandtownlibrary.org.
Library Trustees: http://ashlandnh.org/trustees/library-trustees/
Alice Staples, Chairperson (term expires 2022)
Mardean Badger, Secretary (term expires 2021)
David Ruell, Treasurer (term expires 2023)
LIBRARY HOURS (See note above about temporary hours)
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday & Sunday: Closed
LIBRARY MATERIALS AND SERVICES
- Online Catalog: You can access your library card account, browse our catalog and reserve items from our website.
- Books: The Library has over 16,000 titles available, in addition to audio books available on CD, Playaway, and cassette tape.
- Movies: The Library has new box office releases, as well as documentaries, educational, and children’s movies on DVD and some VHS.
- Magazines: We have a variety of magazines available, from entertainment, news, fashion, home decor, local interest, cooking, sciences, health, consumer interest, as well as popular children’s magazines.
- Inter-Library Loan: Ashland Town Library belongs to the Inter-Library Loan system of NH, which enables us to borrow items from other libraries in the state of New Hampshire.
- NH Downloadable Books: Use your library card to access audiobooks and ebooks through the New Hampshire system.
- EbscoHost: This online database allows access to magazine, journal and news articles.
- Ancestry Library Edition: This genealogy database is available for in-library use only.
- Passes and Discounts: The Ashland Town Library has discount admission passes available to Squam Lakes Natural Science Center and Polar Caves Park.
- Public Access Computers and free WiFi connections are available for patrons and non-patrons with their personal laptop