Appointment Openings — Town of Ashland
Residents are needed to fill the following openings on boards, commissions, and committees. Submit a Letter of Interest to the Town Administrator at email@example.com. After approval by the Selectboard (with the exception of the Budget Committee), the applicant will take an oath of office administered by the Town Clerk.
- Planning Board — 2 full members and 3 alternates. The Planning Board meets twice a month.
- Zoning Board — 1 full member and 1 alternate. The Zoning Board meets once a month.
- Conservation Commission — 2 full members. The Conservation Commission meets once a month.
- Economic Development Committee — 3 full members. The Economic Development Committee meets once a month.
- Heritage Commission — 1 full member and 3 alternates. The Heritage Commission meets once a month.
- Budget Committee — 1 full member. The Budget Committee meets as needed, but most frequently during the budget preparation season. Budget Committee members are elected in March, but openings between elections are filled directly by the Budget Committee.
Volunteer Openings — Town of Ashland
Occasionally, volunteers are needed for certain town activities or events, which will be listed below as they occur. A volunteer agreement form (here) will be completed by the appropriate department head and signed by the volunteer.