Appointment Openings — Town of Ashland
Residents are needed to fill the following openings on boards, commissions, and committees. Openings are filled in accordance with the Ashland Appointment Policy on Boards, Committees, and Commissions (adopted April 30, 2018).
Submit the Appointment Application to the Town Administrator at email@example.com. After approval by the Selectboard (with the exception of the Budget Committee), the applicant will take an oath of office administered by the Town Clerk.
- Trustees of the Trust Funds — 2 regular members, to fill positions until March 2021 election. Submit application by Noon on May 29, 2020. Interviews of the applicants will be conducted at the June 1 Board of Selectmen meeting.
- Planning Board — 3 full members and 2 alternates. The Planning Board meets twice a month.
- Zoning Board — 2 full members and 1 alternate. The Zoning Board meets once a month.
- Heritage Commission — 3 alternates. The Heritage Commission meets once a month.
- Conservation Commission — 3 full members. The Conservation Commission meets once a month.
- Economic Development Committee — 3 full members. The Economic Development Committee meets once a month.
Volunteer Openings — Town of Ashland
Occasionally, volunteers are needed for certain town activities or events, which will be listed below as they occur.
A Volunteer Service Agreement form (here) will be completed by the appropriate department head and signed by the volunteer. [Note: the form is in MSWord format; open the form, fill in the appropriate blanks, save and print.]